This policy explains how Alunox uses any information you provide to us when registering or during your use of our website.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
– administer the website
– enable your use of the services available on the website
– send you general and marketing communications via email or post
– send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
– deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not transfer any information that we hold on you to anyone outside the European Economic Area.
– to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
– in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
– in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee absolutely the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers.